14 September 2013

Last night

Hello couple posts today, one from last night that didnt send through... So here I am, the eve of my departure if you will... many mixed emotions because as you all know I am leaving for Sheffield for a year. I am very excited to make this real because more than a year ago, it was just a thought. A thought that I eventually turned it to reality. Leading up to planning to study abroad is a lot more challenging than I though sounds, with months of planning and many many deciding factors whether to dive into it all. A year ago I was excited to hear from a fellow chemical engineer that he was about to start his year in England and it inspired me to do the same. I was astonished that what he was doing was possible and that I could do the same. I wanted to be like him and spend my year abroad, surrounded by British culture. Now here I am on my last night, after spending nice quality time with family, I couldn't ask for more. Tomorrow is the big day, lets hope for a great one. See you in my next post. Later!~

No comments:

Post a Comment