14 September 2013

Goodbye America

Here we are... I'm waiting at my gate at the airport at JFK in NYC to board my flight to London. Its sinking in more and more that this is real but I am taking one step at a time. I arrive in Manchester after my connecting flight from London; right now Im on alert to make sure everything turns out smoothly. So far so good, had a wonderful time with my family for a couple hours eating lunch and everything. JFK is huge and I love flying and the whole process that goes with it. Taking a bus to get from one terminal to another and looking at what other flight are there in case I change my mind at the last minute ;) I wrote my last FB post for my friends and family to know everything is alright and I am waiting patiently at my gate. A lil relaxation here on my own, collecting my thoughts. Not really nervous or super excited right now because I still need to board so I'm mostly just calm. I look around and witness the rustle and bustle of the crowds of people getting to their next destination. That was me few hours ago! I will have to go through immigration at the LHR airport before flying out to MAN, located an hour outside of Sheffield. I'll be prepared for that. Till then, many thanks for the read. See you in England folks! Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment