29 October 2013

Late Post (Short)

Hello.... yea this post is really late and I want to say sorry for not posting after like 4 weeks. WARNING This post may be boring so I apologize in advance!

I only heard from a couple people interested in my post from back home that a lot were asking about it. BUT... it would have been nice to know that some of you really want to read more! I do not know who actually reads this stuff or how many of you... I guess I kinda wanted to hear from people from home that you actually like this stuff and want to read more. Don't get me wrong I love posting in my blog just would like hear it from you guys directly than my mom telling me that all the neighbors are wondering about "What happened to Daniel's blog OMG?!?!"

Any who... Hi, hello, yes.... hola.

A lot has happened and it usually takes me over an hour to write an actual post of what my week has been like. 
Let's see... you guys missed out on Intro Week, the first actual week, Peak District, London, Food food food, Spanish Nights, Local Natives, Football and coming up will be Halloween.

So I will break the next few blogs into groups so I can quickly go over them. I will keep them short because it is easier and do not know how much detail I should put into it. Feedback would be nice...

Alrighty I will get back to this blogging business soon, with stories and pictures. See y'all real soon.

Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment